Ay up me ducks!

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
Yes, I’m from Nottingham! Have had cameras for donkey’s years but can’t say I’ve improved much. Just bought a D7500 with my wife’s permission on condition that I learn to use it properly and take more photos. Hoping you can all fire my imagination. My life is in your hands!

Hi Pete

Welcome to TP.....it is a great resource to inform, learn and share about photography :)

As for firing your imagination.........hmmm?

Perhaps you had best tell what lens/lenses you got with your new camera?

As well as give a little indication of what sort of 'subjects' you like to photograph?

Apart from the above cluing in.........do have a good look round the various sub-fora and equally say what you find interesting :)

Hi Pete, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi, and thank you for your welcome! I got the camera with the AS-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm kit lens. I believe kit lenses are not ideal, but I don't presume to be a professional, or even a gifted amateur come to that! I sort of dabble with a lot of subjects. I like landscape photography, urban - particulary good urban-decay photos. I like street photography and moody black-and-white stuff and I think one of my favourite photographers is Don McCullen, although I find new "favourites" often!
I look forward to reading all of your posts and maybe, not just yet, sharing some of my own images.
Thanks again.

Au-up yooth, welcome, nice camera, plenty of help on ere, quite a few from Nottingham I believe.
Tarrah fo now.

Yes, I’m from Nottingham! Have had cameras for donkey’s years but can’t say I’ve improved much. Just bought a D7500 with my wife’s permission on condition that I learn to use it properly and take more photos. Hoping you can all fire my imagination. My life is in your hands!

You'll be needing a lot of permission when getting into Photography Pete- my current spend is around £15,000 :)

welcome to the Forum buddy

Les

You'll be needing a lot of permission when getting into Photography Pete- my current spend is around £15,000 :)

welcome to the Forum buddy

Les
What is it they say?
"It is easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission" ;)

:welcome: to the forum Pete, enjoy :wave:

Back