NSFW B.G.T re.named

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
After five minutes of watching britains got talent ,I reckon next year there gonna call it " judges got titties " ,gotta keep watching in case we get a fall out event :LOL:

After five minutes of watching britains got talent ,I reckon next year there gonna call it " judges got titties " ,gotta keep watching in case we get a fall out event :LOL:

You've got no chance..... tit tape :LOL:

Well I thought that Alesha looked fantastic. And was pleased about the top two finalist. I'm not keen on dog act normally but Matisse was just wonderful.

Well I thought that Alesha looked fantastic. And was pleased about the top two finalist. I'm not keen on dog act normally but Matisse was just wonderful.
Matisse and his mate? ...:eek:

Lol yes I heard that. The sign of a superstar to employ a stunt double.

I'm not bothered by that, its the act that counts. To me it is a bit like those people who complained about Jamie in the semi finals by saying it wasn't real. Wow seriously? A magician who isn't real, who would have thought.

Holly Willoughbooby to juggle? (Please say she will be wearing a wet tee shirt?) dear Lord, thank you, thank you, I am a believer....I am....I am......I am.

but seriously, the ITV would be inundated with compensation claims from every 15yr old boy in the country for repetitive strain injuries to the right wrist.

What about those that are left handed?

4543666568_f6e0081fc5_o.gif

I can stop if I want to. Problem is getting to want to...

I think you probably could now but in 20 years or so, they'll probably be knee warmers...

Ewww another reason not to like the larger variety. I'm not greedy, a handful is enough.

Back