B&W Diamond ring macro

Edit My Images
Yes
One of my latest jobs.Thought it looked better in mono than colour.

Custom2.jpg

Does it work at all for you ?

Pretty ring, but I'd expect to see diamonds sparkle, and these don't.

I'd expect to see diamonds sparkle, and these don't.

Ah, well you see they do, but the point was to see the design and not a mass of glare&dazzle.
Partly why i chose mono.
Diamonds don`t sparkle on their own, they need light shining on them, which i avoided.

Might be a nice ring and well took ... :thinking: ... but strangely I find myself drawn to the geometric shape of the item it is resting on rather than the ring itself ... diamond or not ... :shrug:

Stuff like this needs to be taken in isolation surely ... imgo ... :D

:p

Might be a nice ring and well took ... :thinking: ... but strangely I find myself drawn to the geometric shape of the item it is resting on rather than the ring itself ... diamond or not ... :shrug:

Stuff like this needs to be taken in isolation surely ... imgo ... :D

Same for me, kind of jumps out at you

The other thing is a tool used in setting the stones.
Just trying to add something xtra.I get bored of solitary rings ect, see to much of that everywhere. :shrug:

Cheers Dave, very interesting.
I might try something abit similar, though it was the type of pic and hassle i wanted to avoid!
They are more "sales" type pics and i`m a more "workshop" type and want quick pics with abit more interesting backgrounds ect.
Bit more of a step by step process type shots with all the tools & mess and not the shiny "look at me" display.

Back