B&W in Lincolnshire wet field landscape

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
It has been quite a hell winter here in the UK - Its been extremely wet and windy. Where we live its quite flat and we have large channels that are called drains here in Lincolnshire. Most fields have a ditch to capture more water if necessary. We only have to walk outside our door to walk across fields. After working on the images I had decided its best in B&W. The fields are too sodden to do anything with as you can see by the image
:
Camera Manufacturer : NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model : NIKON D5600
Date modified : 2020:02:27 12:06:27
Artist : TONY BENNETT
Artist :
:
Exposure time : 1/800
F-Number : 16.0
Exposure program : Manual (1)
ISO speed ratings : 250
Date taken : 2020:02:27 12:06:27
Date digitized : 2020:02:27 12:06:27
Exposure bias value : -1
Max aperture : F2.8
Metering mode : Center weight (2)
Light source : Unknown (0)
Flash : No flash
Focal length [mm] : 16
User comment :
SubSecTime : 10
SubSecTimeOriginal : 10
SubSecTimeDigitized : 10
Sensing method : One-chip color area sensor (2)
File source : DSC
Scene type : A directly photographed image
CFA Pattern : [Red,Green][Green,Blue]
Custom rendered : Normal process (0)
Exposure mode : Manual (1)
White balance : Auto (0)
Digital zoom : 1
Focal length (35mm) : 24
Scene capture type : Standard (0)
Gain control : None (0)
Contrast : Normal (0)
Saturation : Normal (0)
Sharpness : Normal (0)
Subject distance range : Unknown (0)
:
Version ID : 2.3.0.0

Stixwould flood 02-27-2020 15 fields & scapes.jpg

Last edited:
Hi [U][B]DG Phototraining[/B][/U] North Lincs are the Wolds and they are rolling hills. The southern part is as you say. It isn't the best landscape to take pics of, as I said you have to ensure something in the landscape is a focal point. Photographers here say it has large skies and that is where you catch your drama. And I will insert.
Pete R My wife is the yellow belly, she was brought up just outside Woodhall Spa. We live at the moment just outside Stixwould, which is 6 miles from Woodhall. Of course its the land of WW2 here, well especially here as we have the WW2 aircraft museum with working WW2 planes like the spitfire and Lancaster. Thank you for your comment

Just to add that Cyprus tree is the main focal point and gets in a lot of images

Last edited:
Hi [U][B]DG Phototraining[/B][/U] North Lincs are the Wolds and they are rolling hills. The southern part is as you say. It isn't the best landscape to take pics of, as I said you have to ensure something in the landscape is a focal point. Photographers here say it has large skies and that is where you catch your drama. And I will insert.
Pete R My wife is the yellow belly, she was brought up just outside Woodhall Spa. We live at the moment just outside Stixwould, which is 6 miles from Woodhall. Of course its the land of WW2 here, well especially here as we have the WW2 aircraft museum with working WW2 planes like the spitfire and Lancaster. Thank you for your comment

Yep same county by name but a world away from the s***ty area I grew up in in (what was called South Humberside, but they now call) NE Lincs

Dave

Back