Baby Death

Stretches the boundaries of what some might consider decency but I think you've just about got away with it. Good image and I like the juxtaposition with the litter bin. A very poingnant image

Stretches the boundaries of what some might consider decency but I think you've just about got away with it. Good image and I like the juxtaposition with the litter bin. A very poingnant image

I sent the image to our local labour group in Aldershot - whilst it's very tragic that this happened, it happened over a year ago and the imagery of how this has been left does not do Aldershot any favours.

I know I'm just immortalising that with my image.. but yeah

Originally I messaged them when this signage was left at the rear, and the main entrance to the park had been cleared of posters. I thought it was left in error, forgotten about - but this is what followed.

Perhaps I'm not a typical member of the public, but this doesn't come anywhere near issues of decency *for me*. If it wasn't set up (and I've no reason to think it was) then that would be a little different, but as presented there is a strong story.

Perhaps I'm not a typical member of the public, but this doesn't come anywhere near issues of decency *for me*. If it wasn't set up (and I've no reason to think it was) then that would be a little different, but as presented there is a strong story.

Thanks, certainly not setup.

Back