baby face

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi this is my first attempt's at faces :) ,I know i am slightly bias on these one, as this little cutie is related to me, but your comments are very much appreciated ....thanks

lilbun x

IMG_0141_800x533_.jpg

IMG_139_800x533_.jpg

Captured the little 'uns character very well.

the only things I would comment on would be the composition..... try not to put the subject too central and secondly, watch the background..... the toy in the second image is distracting

thanks Nigel ,,,see that cuddly toy it manages to get everywhere lol! but i totally agree with you .i will try and remember to check backgrounds more closely .what is the benefit of not having the subject too central i'm not too sure on that one ? thanks lilbun :)

thanks Nigel ,,,see that cuddly toy it manages to get everywhere lol! but i totally agree with you .i will try and remember to check backgrounds more closely .what is the benefit of not having the subject too central i'm not too sure on that one ? thanks lilbun :)

It's much more pleasing to the eye to have the subject close to 1/3 into the frame and looking in to the space in the rest of the frame. It's not a hard and fast rule, but a very good guide. Best thing to do is give it a try and see what you think (y)

It's much more pleasing to the eye to have the subject close to 1/3 into the frame and looking in to the space in the rest of the frame. It's not a hard and fast rule, but a very good guide. Best thing to do is give it a try and see what you think (y)

I will give it a try for sure. I can see what you mean now you mention it !.

thanks again lilbun :)

Hey Lilbun, great shots I love the look of concentration on the first shot, just a shame that there are no catchlights in the eyes.

The second shot is great, wicked smile, but as others have said the teddy in the background is a little distracting.

Hi Ian ,funny you should say that about the eyes on the first one i was looking at it the other day i thought the eyes looked a bit (flat black) that's the only way i can explain it.. but catchlights (new word of the day :) ) fits much better ...The teddy i agree with but i think i'm still at the panicky ,quick take the pic before i miss it stage lol and not noticing the back grounds .I keep reading posts then going back and looking at all my pic which when i originally took, thought were great lol, but with each wee bit i'm learning i see more faults in them ....the mind is expanding with knowledge lol...

Back