Baby in Santa Hat

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks,

Once again it's been far too long since I posted anything here :( but thought I would pop a shot up of my little one getting ready for Christmas, shot this on the bed one morning after putting up a few lights behind, just lit with a 600EX. Hope everyone is good and getting ready for christmas!

31102536441_7caa272a58_z.jpg

That is an absolutely beautiful shot and such a cute baby!

Excellent, pretty child (y)

They're employing Santa younger and younger these days. Great shot mate.

Arrrr, that's lovely. Not overly keen on the colour cast, but I know that's your style and that's only my personal opinion. But what a great photo!

looks to me like a magazine cover.....well done I really like that
and what a cutie!!

Last edited:
Very nice a great expression and a good pose! Give me some idea to try out, now it's keeping the little one static for long enough!

Thanks for the kind words folks, he is a great little baby to photograph!

No idea with regards to the clipped bokeh, dunno if one of the aperture blades is playing up or what. Apparent from colour correction there wasn't a great deal to do with it. The main issue was keeping him with a nice 2/3 orientation to the light but he kept insisting on looking the other way to be broad lit, even after I moved the lights! Gonna get some proper ones in the studio this weekend I think.

Have a good weekend everyone and thanks again for commenting! Last time I was here I think I was frightening would be copyright thieves!

Love it (except the toning - that's personal preference!!)

Great expression beautifully captured

Awww, that's incredibly cute - I bet that's going on the wall!!! (or at least being stored away for future blackmailing purposes... ;) LOL!)

Who was this taken by ! The name is nearly bigger than the image , sort of spoiler it for me :(

Oh that is a great expression you've captured! I know these types of shot are everywhere now- but what makes yours stand out is that cheeky grin. Well done!

Back