Baby portraits

Hi there Phil. Your Daughter looks a bundle of joy. I love the feel of these photos light colours and tones.They look a bit soft in focus but that dreamy look maybe what you were after.

Gaz

Disclaimer! These are just my observations I am not a photographer :) So take my comments as a pinch oif salt if you like.

What a cutie she is!

I love the second one especially as she is looking at you and has that lovely natural smile. There seems to be more light on her, too. I agree that my personal taste would be for better focus, probably on those lovely blue irises - but as above, I'm no expert!

I can see how she's kept you away from the computer :)

She is cute and cuddly..me too love the second one as she is having an eye contact with lovely expressions.
But to be honest all pics are well lit and nice.

Camera needs to be a it lower - otherwise pretty nice. They don't look unsharp to me at all - and I am a photographer.

Hey Philip. Agreed, they look a little soft, but I think it might be a compression thing and not the actual photos... If anything, I would suggest to get a little lower for future shots as was mentioned, but they are all still lovely as they are. Well done! Love the colours in the last one!

Back