Daily Babybanana's 366 challenge.

58th(pentax)
2611172_aclnuvxz28_m.jpg

Don't mind me, I just decided to borrow your pasta pot and start drumming away.

Last edited:
59th (pentax)
2617172_befjnpqy01_m.jpg

Chuckles thought he was going home today. Wrong day Chuckles.

Last edited:
just found your challenge thread, really liking the monkey shots!, look forward to seeing the rest of your challenge(y)

So sorry guys. I've been terribly busy so here's a update.

60th (pentax)
2662231_cehmnpuy47_m.jpg

Such a beautiful day, Chuckles was just admiring the view.

61st
2662272_fhiklnpz07_m.jpg

I come home and see Chuckles in my bed pretending to sleep.

62nd
2662273_bfjkpuw179_m.jpg

Chuckles talking to Penguin. Sorry about the slight blurryness. Wasn't intentional.

63rd
2662274_fgimwy0357_m.jpg

I couldn't take Chuckles home with me for the weekends as my bags was full to the brim, but I saw Mr Otter who is taking care of my room whilst I'm at uni :)

64th
2662276_ijlmsuwy78_m.jpg

Chuckles decided to look at my receipt I think he approves of my shopping list.

65th
2662277_aegjkopry4_m.jpg

Decided to follow the nerdy trend, however my glasses is too big for him.

66th
2662278_clmopqr039_m.jpg

Can you see me?

67th?
2662279_ejorstvw45_m.jpg

Chuckles disapproves of my dinner. (ps, sorry about the background mess.)

68th
2662280_alqrstux02_m.jpg

Chuckles, thought he'd be clever and help me with my assignment but he was stumped, as soon as he saw Visual Basic.

69th
2662281_cdtvy12568_m.jpg

Chuckles saw me drinking his favourite drink and decided to hug it.

Thanks matt :) It's quite difficult as he's quite pokey-able as he's made with a mixture of fluff or balls type things that you stuff with teddy bears.

70th
2666672_adgjknvz78_m.jpg

Chuckles, decided to distract me from python programming. Chuckles told me that take part in this project 365 mustaches challenge.

That was python coding. Not going to lie, although I hated doing that I also enjoyed it. It's something I'm definitely going to learn in my spare time.
Also, I'm bending the rules slightly. I'm taking the pictures possibly sometimes after midnight but on the same "day" in my eyes, as I'm so busy with work I tend to forget about this.

71st
2681500_bcdkors258_m.jpg

Chuckles decided to use my cup as a way of keeping himself warm. Silly thing, the flat was boiling already.

72nd
2681501_adfmnpst19_m.jpg

Chuckles missed me after I've disappeared all day at uni. He checked in my bag to make sure I didn't go out and not buy him anything.

73rd
2681502_bdlo124578_m.jpg

Chuckles couldn't resist foil, until he realised it was my squished up sandwiches, I didn't eat at lunch. He wasn't too impressed to be honest.

Don't forget that this is your challenge (y) so you make your own rules (y) and it's up to you to enforce them (y)

I am enjoying Monkey but I think that it's time he saw the outside world (y) especially since it's the weekend let him out to play :D

Matt

Matt, I will once my assignments are all over ;)

I will also post possibly sometimes next week as I'm craaazy busy with assignments :( sorry guys.

everyone loves monkeys...cheeky monkeys that getting into food a plenty

like matt says...love to see him get outdoors...

i think sometimes your photos seem hurried... slow down and see what you want to capture...not always whats in front of you...

i'm not saying its easy doing a 365... this is my first, i did the 52 last year and that was tough...this year i've stepped up the pace...so i know its not easy... keep going BB

everyone loves monkeys...cheeky monkeys that getting into food a plenty

like matt says...love to see him get outdoors...

i think sometimes your photos seem hurried... slow down and see what you want to capture...not always whats in front of you...

i'm not saying its easy doing a 365... this is my first, i did the 52 last year and that was tough...this year i've stepped up the pace...so i know its not easy... keep going BB

Kev, gives some very good advise here (y) and I look forward to your next update (y)

Matt

I'm now stopping this 366. I'm just too busy with exams at the moment. However I'll start again in May time :)

Kev - I will take your advice is consideration, when I take pictures in the future :) Thanks.

I'm now stopping this 366. I'm just too busy with exams at the moment. However I'll start again in May time :)

Kev - I will take your advice is consideration, when I take pictures in the future :) Thanks.

That's a shame but life really is the important thing (y) best of luck with your exams (y)

Matt

Back