Back at it again, advise please

Edit My Images
Yes
Iv been in and out of photography for a number of years now but sold my last camera a few years ago (a6300)
But now we are due another baby very soon I thought I'd pick up a camera again. Found a used Sony a7 on fleabay for pretty cheap as a body only. I do have some manual lenses still, 50mm 1.8 and 28-85 f4 that iv dug out the loft with the adapter.
But question is what all round auto lens should I be looking for? Not wanting to spend too much here but I do appreciate the Sony lenses are pretty dear.
Mainly will be family photos and landscapes when I find the time to get out again. Also dipped my toe into Astro before with a wide samyang which I thought was fun.
So recomendations for first lens to buy please?

What is the budget?
Not knowing that, consider the Tamron 28-75mm

Jon's recommendation is good, but you could also pick up the kit lens 28-70 for about£130 used.

I've got the kit 28-70 and used correctly is good value for money and surprisingly sharp.

Also a bargain.

I think I got mine for £110 secondhand on here.

Well I can't say no at that price. Are we talking the 24-70 f3.5-5.6? Not the f4 version

I don't really want to drop £600 on the Tamron with all that's going on at the moment.

The kit lens is 28-70mm f3.5-5.6 and I think it's very good.

Back