Back for more!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all. I've been in a bit of a rut photography wise for a while, and haven't been doing much with the images I've been shooting, aside from uploads to Instagram and Facebook. I abandoned Flickr and deleted my account, and 500px seems to be full of bots.

After a fairly long absence, I thought I would try contributing to the discussion here again. I'm already finding it a helpful and constructive place - which I think will help to motivate me. It's been good to give some meaningful critique beyond "likes", and best of all, you now have a motorsport photography section! Marvellous!

Hi all. I've been in a bit of a rut photography wise for a while, and haven't been doing much with the images I've been shooting, aside from uploads to Instagram and Facebook. I abandoned Flickr and deleted my account, and 500px seems to be full of bots.

After a fairly long absence, I thought I would try contributing to the discussion here again. I'm already finding it a helpful and constructive place - which I think will help to motivate me. It's been good to give some meaningful critique beyond "likes", and best of all, you now have a motorsport photography section! Marvellous!

I only recently started looking at the image threads and often I don't have anything to say other than that I liked the picture but I think even that is worth saying as posting a picture and getting a lot of views and no comments might be a little... disappointing / depressing :D If people are looking for critique and I'm able to give any then I'll try but I think often things can come down to opinion and taste and such things are personal and subjective.

Anyway. Here's hoping you're suitably enthused now Gary :D

Hi Gary, welcome back to the forum :) Let’s see some images:)

Hi Gary, welcome back to the forum :) Let’s see some images:)

I'm away in the caravan at the moment, but will post when I'm back at the PC.

I really need a laptop for processing images on the road.

Back