Back from Sunny Zante

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,

Lots of thread to catch up on but thought I'd say hi - we just got back from a wonderful week's holiday in Zante with 45c weather most days - only found out about the bad weather in the UK on Saturday - hope none of you suffered any flooding.

BTW, if anyone is heading out to Greece in the next few weeks they are expecting it to get very hot (around 55c) - yikes!

Glad to hear you had a good time - welcome back :) Couldn't you have brought some of that lovely weather back here with you? :LOL:

I'd rather have rain than 45 deg+ !!

Welcome back :)

Yay! Zante was my first ever foriegn holiday, it rocked. what part did you go?
Dean:)

Yay! Zante was my first ever foriegn holiday, it rocked. what part did you go?

Tsilivi, we first went there for our honeymoon, made some good friends and have gone back nearly every year to visit them. Each year it's getting more commercial tho, filled with Full English Breakfasts and Only Fools and Horses in the bars and restaurants. One friend who owns a restaurant is so fed up with it he wants to sell up at the end of the season and get away from the tourist industry.

Cool, i went in 1990, we visited Tsilivi and Lagana, i was quite young then (17) i remember watching turtles hatch out on the beach, and the Blue grotto caves, i went with my mum, it was her first and only foriegn holiday before she died a few months later. Thanks for jogging my memory of a great holiday.
Dean:)

Back