Back Garden Sunset

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Taken with my newly acquired Sony Point and shoot DSC - HX20v.....the more I use it the more I am impressed with it especially as these are straight out of the camera without any mod

Thanks for looking and as always comments are welcome

Back Garden Sunset 1

Sony Sunset 1 by Fullfast, on Flickr

Back Garden Sunset 2

Sony Sunset 3 by Fullfast, on Flickr

for a point and shoot its a good shot well done

The second shot is quite beautiful, regardless of the camera.
Keep shooting!

Nice low light shots there and good sharp images in photostream. How are you finding not having aperture and shutter priority modes on the HX20V? Do you regret not having them or would you still buy this again if you had a second chance?

Nice low light shots there and good sharp images in photostream. How are you finding not having aperture and shutter priority modes on the HX20V? Do you regret not having them or would you still buy this again if you had a second chance?

To be honest whit I need it for it is perfect and would buy again in a second....as for ap and sp...I have my trusty d300 for that.....the 20v is for pure holiday snaps and point and shoot work with minimal size and weight.....

Thanks Fullfast, that's answered my 'lack of ap and sp' and limited aperture concerns. I did tell myself its a P&S but part of me wanted the usual PASM like the SX240HS I fell into the 'what if I need them' trap. As all reviews rate the Sony highly for its features and from the samples I've seen (I need something lighter than a bridge) this will do nicely. Cheers.

Back