Back in the Game

Marc

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Sold all my camera gear 2 years ago (personal reasons) but recently started to miss having a proper camera.

Just bit the bullet and purchased the very last Fuji X100F from WEX! Let's see how much I've forgotten. :help:

Sold all my camera gear 2 years ago (personal reasons) but recently started to miss having a proper camera.

Just bit the bullet and purchased the very last Fuji X100F from WEX! Let's see how much I've forgotten. :help:

I think you may be surprised about how much you remember :)

Fuji is a good choice, I had quite a long love affair with them a few years ago. I got the first XT-10 that came in to my local shop (Calumet, now WEX) and I still have it. I succumbed to the lure of Canon FF though as I already had some decent Canon glass. My T-10 isn't going anywhere though.

I think you'll be happy with your choice. (y)

Fuji is a good choice, I had quite a long love affair with them a few years ago. I got the first XT-10 that came in to my local shop (Calumet, now WEX) and I still have it. I succumbed to the lure of Canon FF though as I already had some decent Canon glass. My T-10 isn't going anywhere though.

I think you'll be happy with your choice. (y)

It was actually seeing my sister's X100T that made me gravitate towards this. I was already a Fuji convert after 3 years with the X-T1.

Similar to you, I sold all my digital equipmenmt three years ago now.

Just taken delivery on Saturday of a new digital body and lens. Figuring out processing again is not gonna be fun. The Fuji X100 series is fantastic, though. Enjoy. If I wanted one for walkabout, that's what I would get for sure. Enjoy.

Back