Back in the home studio (one more added)

Name
Kris
Edit My Images
No
Processed another from last week and loving the new softbox! I think I prefer the colour pallette but mono doesn't look too bad?

38028928565_042e73cf0f_b.jpg

38879643532_3ae958e0fc_b.jpg

Last edited:
@Livin The Dream (Kris),

Both the last two colour ones you have posted are beautiful, love the colour pop in both.

Do you teak them in LR/PS or are the colours from the Camera/Setup?

Thank you

Kev

Colour one is definately the better picture, the tonal separation between her hair and the background gets lost in the B/W

@Livin The Dream (Kris),

Both the last two colour ones you have posted are beautiful, love the colour pop in both.

Do you teak them in LR/PS or are the colours from the Camera/Setup?

Thank you

Kev

Kinda gone back to manually editing this kind of thing by eye in PS completely. There's not that much really done, other than clean up and a little selectively
highlight and darken in areas. Think only added +3 saturation at the back end. It's all surprisingly simple really, exposure was exactly as is.

Kinda gone back to manually editing this kind of thing by eye in PS completely. There's not that much really done, other than clean up and a little selectively
highlight and darken in areas. Think only added +3 saturation at the back end. It's all surprisingly simple really, exposure was exactly as is.

Thank you, for some reason I cannot get the colour pop when I take my ones. I might have to ask you for some help on editing one for me to see if I can improve.

very nice shot.
I would however spot out the white flecks mainly on the shoulder of her jumper.

No brainer. Colour ! Mind you I prefer colour photos anyway. Love the pov too.
Whats the softbox you love ? Are you using studio light or Speedlights ?
If you don't mind me asking.

Edit. No need to answer I seen your thread in the lighting section.

Gaz

Last edited:
Very nice shot Sir, with the colour presentation being my preferred of the two.(y)

George.

very nice shot.
I would however spot out the white flecks mainly on the shoulder of her jumper.

Those white flecks are from the white top underneath, showing through the holes in the jumper. I’ve toned them down a touch as it is without removing as it’s part of the knitted pattern. The things you wish you notice at the time!

Last edited:
Those white flecks are from the white top underneath, showing through the holes in the jumper. I’ve toned them down a touch as it is without removing as it’s part of the knitted pattern. The things you wish you notice at the time!

Even though it is a white top underneath, the pattern isn’t regular enough so I think you could get away with some spot healing if it was too bothersome.

Back