Back to school! (added one more)

Edit My Images
No
As I had just finished painting my sons bedroom wall today I had an idea pop into my head! I thought it would be a great idea to make the most of the newly painted wall before it ends up covered in scuffs! (y)

And not only that, he is starting his first day in year 1 tomorrow so I thought it would be something different to the usual school uniform photos as well!

So as the paint was still drying, I had the bed pulled out in the middle of the room and I had him crouch behind it while I squeezed my softbox in the only gap I could get it in there! I know how harsh it is on his face which is a tad annoying but I just love his expression! :LOL:

9675346436_6b639403b0_c.jpg

9672117201_00f8a573c7_c.jpg

Last edited:
really like the B+W conversion great.

cheers
Neil

Wanted to comment before on fbook but was in work, defend BNW for me zoe :) , its Jasmines 1st day in year 1 2mw, they grow up way too fast!!!

Matt

Thankyou everyone! :D

Matt - I had no idea her and Caelan were in the same year! :LOL: I hope she settles back in nicely! I had a bit of trouble getting mine out of bed this morning! :bonk:

Lovely images- the B&W has the edge for me- love it

Les (y)

Thankyou everyone! :D

Matt - I had no idea her and Caelan were in the same year! :LOL: I hope she settles back in nicely! I had a bit of trouble getting mine out of bed this morning! :bonk:

Tears this morning at school but she was fine going in :)

9680130480_34f3f0f1b9_c.jpg

Added one more!

Matt - I am sure she settled in as soon as you left! They just like to make us feel bad don't they :LOL:

Eta - thankyou for the comments everyone! I was pleased with this last one until I uploaded it, and now the more I look the more it makes me feel like he has a dirty face!

Last edited:
Back