Back to YWP - been a while

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Its been a while since Ive managed to get to a zoo, however I thought I'd take the wife for our anniversary (I know she is spoilt :) ) It also gave me an excuse to try out some new toys. Earlier this year I made the switch from Canon to Sony, and Ive gradually been building the system up. Anyway here are a few from todays visit

untitled shoot,20171216 -11928.jpg by Chris Heathcote, on Flickr

untitled shoot,20171216 -11918.jpg by Chris Heathcote, on Flickr

untitled shoot,20171216 -11890.jpg by Chris Heathcote, on Flickr

untitled shoot,20171216 -11865.jpg by Chris Heathcote, on Flickr

untitled shoot,20171216 -11763.jpg by Chris Heathcote, on Flickr

untitled shoot,20171216 -11937.jpg by Chris Heathcote, on Flickr

Fantastic pictures!! Stunning

Very nice Chris, love the first lion, and the Baboon, with her ear buds in ..
I guess she was listening to something by the monkies?
( :coat: )

Fantastic pictures!! Stunning

Thanks Gil

Very nice Chris, love the first lion, and the Baboon, with her ear buds in ..
I guess she was listening to something by the monkies?
( :coat: )

Thanks Chris, I think she was listening to The Tokens..... A weema way, a weema way, the lion sleeps tonight....:whistle:

Looks like the new toys are performing well for you already, Chris - great set of well-composed shots (y)

Russ

Thanks Russ, I’ve been very pleased with the new toys (Sony A7Rii and fe100-400 GM). I just need to get the hang of the focus system for moving objects

Lovely set Chris, first Lion is my fav, but ..............................wot no polar bears :(

Still stunning creatures Chris, thank you for posting them I really must get back there soon :love:
They are incredible, funny too. Nobby was playing with the drum for ages, throwing it just into the lake and pulling it back out. He did this a couple on times until he threw it a little too far and then looked at it in disgust, went back got his frisbee and promptly threw the frisbee in as well.

Nice bears too Chris (y)

Nice shots. All these posts about YWP makes me want to revisit the place. I went not long after it opens so would be interesting to see how it's developed too.

Back