Back with a few bugs

Excellent set. Is the red thing in #1 a smaller insect?

Number 6 is my favourite. Well timed and great action shot

Good to see you posting again Icy. #1. Ouch! Poor weevil. You haven't lost your touch in finding subjects! Most of these look like good illumination to me. I'm particularly impressed with illumination in the last two.

Nice set.

Thanks Nick:) I am still using the chocolate tube with the i40, it works quite well for me. but your latest experiment is brilliant and I love the lighting with it.

Hey welcome back Icy! I know what you mean, I often need to go a shoot a few bugs to cheer myself up, really nice selection, love that first one, but the spider and ant also stand out. Think you've got some very decent light on these too!

Hey Icy welcome back, and you've kicked off with a great set of images.(y)

George.

Hey welcome back Icy! I know what you mean, I often need to go a shoot a few bugs to cheer myself up, really nice selection, love that first one, but the spider and ant also stand out. Think you've got some very decent light on these too!

Thanks Tim:) The numbers of bugs are decresing and hope I will get more shots before the deep winter.

Super series of shots, gotta love the weevil in #2.

Thanks Alby:) I love the #2 weevil the most out of this set and it was on a pebble near the pond.

Welcome back Icy - and a lovely set to come back with.

Paul.

Thanks Paul:) I am trying to get more bugs shots before it is too late:D

Hey Icy welcome back, and you've kicked off with a great set of images.(y)

George.

Thanks George:) been away for a while,have to show a few better shots to attract traffic:D:p

Back