Backdrop for Award Ceremony group shots?

thanks, but I am very set on the red carpet and board with logo. Also At 2m it’s also not very wide.

Covering the floor is also a necessity which is one reason the wide lastolite background would not be an option.

When I use it with black I cover floor in black cloth and tape it down, When used with white, YUP I cover floor with white, Now for that nice reflection a 4 x 8 sheet of perspex with give a nice look too!

Sorry bit confused.. Who are these pictures for.. You or the client ? :)

It’s confusing perhaps because you don’t have all the facts, and even if I try to explain it’s too much to give the full history.. but in short.

They ask for it because it’s what has been done before, but it has never been done well.

I was willing to do the white backdrop if they really wanted, but I gave them this alternative which they are more excited for.

But also if a client asks for something and I don’t think it will look good I will press them further to understand their actual needs.

When I use it with black I cover floor in black cloth and tape it down, When used with white, YUP I cover floor with white, Now for that nice reflection a 4 x 8 sheet of perspex with give a nice look too!

I see it now when i saw an image of the background it showed the frame and I didn’t think it would be continuous white to the floor, but it is, so I can see how that’d work now.

So the other reason was cost, the red carpet is £66 and the client will buy it.

I see it now when i saw an image of the background it showed the frame and I didn’t think it would be continuous white to the floor, but it is, so I can see how that’d work now.

So the other reason was cost, the red carpet is £66 and the client will buy it.

Well thats a whole different ball game, If you dont own the kit and client happy with the other idea, and willing to pay for it then thats the better option, Client happy is a good client (y)

Back