Background supports

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
I am looking at getting a background support system to use with Muslin backgrounds (maybe paper later).

Does anyone have any experience of the background supports by Lencarta, Interfit, Kenro or any others? Any idea which would be better?

They are all about the same price, with the Interfit backgrounds on sale at morris photographic at the moment.

Thanks

Tim

Have you looked at the Stable Imaging background supports? They're inexpensive, pack down for storage and transportation, and I believe have recieved good reviews from other members.

Me again !!!

I got one of the Lencarta backgrond supports and its great with my material background. It can go either 2.2m or 3 m wide and feels very solid. It is dead easy to put up and comes with a handy carry bag (again with some room in it to fit umbrellas :)thumbs:)
I found that this support was actually cheaper than any other support with the same spec that i could find.

I dont know if you are in the Hampshire / Surrey area, but you are obviously on the market fo a lighting setup and you are welcome to come round and see my kit in action if you like (though i am very subjective as i only have Lencarta kit)

LMK

Back