Bad Hair day!

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
OY8N8477-01.jpg

It's sad to see House Sparrows under pressure now in many areas. Happily I have loads of them about, and very handsome and entertaining little birds they can be too.

OY8N8451-01.jpg

OY8N8447-01.jpg

Birds don't really float my boat CT, maybe because I haven't managed to photograph them:bang: but that 1st one got an Awww! and a Wow from me.
The other two are great too. (y)

CT like you I am a fan and fortunate to have a large flock that inhabit the garden. Lovely images of these sociable little birds.

Had a new visitor on the nut feeder btw when I opened the kitchen curtains this morning.... a field mouse. He sat looking at me for ages. I gradually backed away to get the camera, but by the time I got back... :shrug:

New drill -open kitchen curtains with camera. ;)

Excellent CT :)
1st is a cutie :baby:

It's sad to see House Sparrows under pressure now in many areas. Happily I have loads of them about, and very handsome and entertaining little birds they can be too.

Nicely presented set Cedric ... (y)

The second image nicely shows the juvenile features around the beak when compared to the third shot ... ;)

We too count ourselves very lucky to have a large contingent of Spadgers in our garden on a daily basis ... :D

Although we have put up communal nest boxes we still have yet to see the Sparrows go anywhere near them though ... :shrug:

:p

:bat: :LOL:

I love the second one CT - fantastic!

That's my pick too. Look at his beak where he's been gorging on berries which are plentiful at this time of year. :D

The light was crap, I took about 40 odd shots to get these three.

Great set CT.

As I said the other day, really can't see how sparrows are said to be rare... we've got hundreds of the things...

:love: no 1 for me: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm with Susane but I have to say, these look great! You do have a knack with birds Cedric :)

Thank you ma'am. :) Only the feathered sort these days though. :crying:

Back