Badger

tlr

Edit My Images
Yes
Really pleased to get this last night - we knew it had been coming for a while as it set the security lights off, so I installed another light that I could leave on. I sat in the lounge with a glass of wine in the dark and waited. After an our or so it appeared and snuffled about for a bit.

Just about at the limits of the camera and lens (7d with 70-200 f4 at iso 3200 and 1/20th second). At that shutter speed most pics at some movement blur in them, but a few were OK.

IMG_7874 by Tim Russon, on Flickr

Nice to see it, especially knowing that many have been 'culled'. :)

A nice set of shots. Getting low has helped eliminate the shadows. Maybe a touch tight in the frame, but the first with the autumnal leaves is very good.

Mike

Great shots. we were at center parcs last year, and a badger appeared every night.
Fascinating to watch. Didn't get any pics though.

Second batch is just stunning,Id love to see a wild badger that close up.

Thanks. Yes, the first one with the leaves is my favourite too. Really hope she(?) brings some cubs in the spring.

Excellent shots. They visit the cottage we stay at in Cornwall. The lady who owns the cottages and lives in the grounds supplies guests with a pile of peanuts to put out for them. A fox also visits.

Back