BAe Warton 2-12-2009

Name
Glen
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

Had a day Warton for a change, first visit for me. I just had to get out and shoot something!

DPP_0152.jpg

[/img]
DPP_0158.jpg

DPP_0166.jpg

[/img]
DPP_0169.jpg

DPP_0173.jpg

[/img]
DPP_0176.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Glen.

Great shots m8,any pointers on shooting location ?Would make a nice change from Manchester.

Nice panning on the Hawk Glen (y)

ZK011 as recently been upgraded to T2 standard, it originally didn't have a nose light along with ZK010..

Hi Neil thanks mate. It was recent your Tiffy shots that prompted my visit nice going! :clap:

Glen.

Nice panning on the Hawk Glen (y)

ZK011 as recently been upgraded to T2 standard, it originally didn't have a nose light along with ZK010..

ZK011 has always been a T2, or it was the last time I flew it! HNDA (Hawk New Development Aircraft) is the 100 series jet that has been used in the past to demonstrate other 100 series types and occasionally changes its 'type'. HDNA is the jet in the black and silver colours, but I don't think its flying anymore.

Cheesy

Last edited:
Any idea why the nose cone is in primer Cheesy? Did they break the original black one, and the primer one is a replacement they haven't painted yet? :thinking: :LOL:

Thanks for tying that up Cheesy ;)
HNDA (Hawk New Development Aircraft) is the 100 series jet that has been used in the past to demonstrate other 100 series types and occasionally changes its 'type'. HDNA is the jet in the black and silver colours, but I don't think its flying anymore.

This was a great colour scheme 'McClaren Hawk' Taken in 08

ZJ9513.jpg

Nice shots! I can't even pan cars let alone planes! I was there yesterday as well as chance would have it! Didn't get any shots though, no cameras allowed inside apparently :(

A couple of typhoons were flying around too, did you see them?

So you got out then !!!

Nice prop blur on the white one and you have done well with the hawk nice panning.

Was that if for the week ??

Hi Graham,

Unfortunately it was mate, that four letter word always gets in the way.:bang:

Will be out on the 16th somewhere give me a shout.

Glen.(y)

Nice shots! I can't even pan cars let alone planes! I was there yesterday as well as chance would have it! Didn't get any shots though, no cameras allowed inside apparently :(

A couple of typhoons were flying around too, did you see them?

I didn't see any Tiffy's in the air unless they were up after I left 14:30 ish. Saw three on the ground though.

Glen.

Back