Bags for small cameras

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking for recommendations for a bag for a compact system camera setup. Most of the bags out there, even if physically small still have quite large compartments that would stash a mid sized DSLR with hefty zoom. Throw a Nex 6, Sony 16mm pancake or sigma 30mm 2.8 in there and they just rattle around in the bottom. what do other compact system camera users use?

Domke, Thinktank Retrospective or just buy a camera wrap cloth and put it in any bag you like.

The Lowepro adventurer shoulder bag is very compact have had my Sony DSC H400 BRIDGE CAMERA IN,this bag would only take this one camera set up.
has various pocket areas which you can put memory cards and other bits and bobs.
FFordes in Scotland usually have a excellent range of bags/rucksacks generally with photos which give you a good idea of the bag.
GEORGE.

Some of the Crumpler bags are quite small. I have a Pretty Boy 3000 which is quite small. Picked mine up used on the bay for not a lot of money.

I bought a Crumpler Jackpack 3000 a couple of years ago for some film kit but I then sold the film kit. It turned out to be the perfect size for when I went mirrorless last year. Fuji X-T1 fits perfectly with 27mm, 60mm and 55-200mm lenses

Look at the Crumpler Light Delight 4000 for a small kit. Mine took two Panny G2s at a push or one with three lenses. The 6000 will take three small cameras with lenses. They really live up to their names but still manage to be quite protective.

I use the Thinktank Mirrorless Mover range. A 25i or 30i should suit you.

or just buy a camera wrap cloth and put it in any bag you like.
Yes. Avoid a bag if you are out shooting. I have my EM5ii on a sling and a spare lens will go in a pocket or belt pouch. Too many straps make you less agile.

Back