Bald Eagle (captive)

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent today at Warwick Castle and to my surprise they had BOP showing at two sessions during the day.

I had a finger nudging me to take the 100-300mm F4 with me even though I thought it would be pointless at a castle. Good job I stuck it on (y)

Now, I've NEVER shot BOP or BIF so this is a complete first for me, but what excelent fun it is!

I have a few to share, just trying to remember which species is which. I think this first set is a Bald Eagle.

main.php

main.php

Yea they are a bit blown aren't they Peter, these were some of the first I fired off so some settings might have been out.

Good fun though and I think I'd definately like to try it again

2 good strong images i like them well done

Regards

Richard

Last edited:
not sure which one I like, love the first one for the clarity against the background,and the second for the shape of the bald eagle,wonder what it would look like with a darker sky, I'm a bit of a bird of prey man, so I'm jealous anyway.

I see you are in Cannock William (y) Have you seen the Buzzard which seems to have resided around Marquis drive? I was walking Tuesday evening after the rain and he was in the trees and flew off. I've spotted him hunting there pretty much for the last month now ;)

Peter: No the TC was not on for the shots, I find it too heavy and difficult to handhold with the TC; so just about managed it without. Pleased with them though :)

Back