Ballyholme beach, sunset

Name
graham Kenny
Edit My Images
Yes
Was out for a walk last nyt and seen the sunset, though i would take a snap or two, anyways C&C most welcome

2548384291_3db047c9de_b.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
whoops think it was cause i saved it as a .tiff

lush! looks slightly over sharpened though? but that could just be me!

composition and colours look great

Nice lead in & colours. I would crop the sky just above the white cloud on the right & maybe a fraction of the foreground. Pity about the dust spots but you can clone them out. If you wish you can tick your edit box. By doing so you give permission to other members of this forum to edit your photos & tips are normally given as to how they are improved. I have learned a lot from members editing my photos. Regards, Misty

Nice lead in & colours. I would crop the sky just above the white cloud on the right & maybe a fraction of the foreground. Pity about the dust spots but you can clone them out. If you wish you can tick your edit box. By doing so you give permission to other members of this forum to edit your photos & tips are normally given as to how they are improved. I have learned a lot from members editing my photos. Regards, Misty

hey thanks for the comments, yea the dust spots on the sensor are a pain, realised how bad they had got when i took this shot, have ordered some claning solution, ps where do i tick the edit box to allow you guys to edit my photos

very nice shot :)

to tick the edit box:
go to 'Quick Links' in the forum navigation bar at the top
then 'Edit Your Details' and the 'Image Editing' option should be towards the bottom of that page

very nice shot :)

to tick the edit box:
go to 'Quick Links' in the forum navigation bar at the top
then 'Edit Your Details' and the 'Image Editing' option should be towards the bottom of that page

Thanks, done and dusted, thanks for the comment, i am some what of a newbie to this whole photography thing so on a steep learning curve

Very good composition and lovely colours in this shot. Agree with the idea of a crop (y)

Thanks for the comments guys, very happy with this shot, i am in work now so cant crop it down. but yea will try this shot again when i get the sensor cleaned

Absolutely beautiful. Love the colours and the lines work really well. Not sure I'd crop it - wouldn't know where to go with it, that sky is great!

As already mentioned, sensors a bit dirty but nothing the clone tool can't fix :)

Absolutely beautiful. Love the colours and the lines work really well. Not sure I'd crop it - wouldn't know where to go with it, that sky is great!

As already mentioned, sensors a bit dirty but nothing the clone tool can't fix :)

thanks very much for the comment, sensor is all cleaned now so might retake this shot

Back