Bamford Edge

That looks pretty cool, but notably the reflection needs to get the same treatment as the sky. It is by far the brightest thing here and that's like a dream or nightmare zone but basically not real.
Actually, I wouldn't darken sky as much. It tries to be darker than the hills. Again a dream zone...

Beautiful colours and tones! You got the light just right here I reckon. Lots to look at yet not cluttered.

Reactions: smr
You've got some blurred foliage due to movement, that's an instant no from me, easily cropped out though to no negative impact
It was breezy, and I did play with cropping. I even tried cloning/healing/alt cloning, everything and in the end none of them worked, but it was interesting to try.

After all of that I changed my mind and really don't mind it. I decided, you know what, it was breezy that evening up there, the heather was swaying a bit, and when I look back on this pic I'll remember how it was stood up there on that evening all the better :)

It was breezy, and I did play with cropping. I even tried cloning/healing/alt cloning, everything and in the end none of them worked, but it was interesting to try.

After all of that I changed my mind and really don't mind it. I decided, you know what, it was breezy that evening up there, the heather was swaying a bit, and when I look back on this pic I'll remember how it was stood up there on that evening all the better :)

I had a quick play and PS AI rebuilt it unblurred! It's damn scary sometimes lol

A wonderful collage of colour. A great viewpoint....re the heather.

"Excellent" landscape style capture Joel, with some beautiful light.

Back