Bank Holiday Bargains

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning boys and girls

does anybody know of any deals coming up with the bank holiday weekend in mind, I'm looking to get a Canon 6d?

Thanks

HDEW have reduced the 6D to £795 today for the BH weekend...I ordered one on Wednesday :(

i nearly did on weds as well, i won't gloat i promise, has yours arrived? i only didn't as I'm away and they confirmed it wouldn't be here in time

HDEW have reduced the 6D to £795 today for the BH weekend...I ordered one on Wednesday :(

Get in touch and see if they'll give you some refund on what you paid, especially as it was only a day earlier you ordered ...

No harm in trying :)

or cancel it and order again but get it posted to work if thats an option?

i nearly did on weds as well, i won't gloat i promise, has yours arrived? i only didn't as I'm away and they confirmed it wouldn't be here in time

No not despatched yet so presumably won't arrive until at least next Wed now.

thats what stopped me as were away and id hoped it might be here before so when they said it wouldn't i passed, glad i did…

sorry

Distance selling regulations do mean that you can cancel an order within a cooling period (even after receiving shipment). They should know about this when you call them up and should therefore give you the reduced price. I have done this will Apple before, when the brought out a special offer just after I made an in-store purchase and they gave me the offer as it my purchase was still within their cooling-off period. Good luck - you should get it.

Morning boys and girls

does anybody know of any deals coming up with the bank holiday weekend in mind, I'm looking to get a Canon 6d?

Thanks

Have a look at Calumet.

£50 off on £500 purchases (code BANKHOL50), £100 off purchases of £1000 and above (code BANKHOL100). Get an additional 3% or 5% if you go through Topcashback (www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/digital - referral link).

I just spent a lot...

grey EU imports on the basis of opinion but local 3 yr warranty will do me

Just bought from Calumet using the bank Holiday discount. Got to wait till Tuesday for delivery though. :(

You can currently buy the Canon 16-35 F4 L IS from Currys for £613.80 which is somewhat of a bargain. Most places have it for £721, with some shops having a 10% off code for this BH weekend, but, Currys have taken £40 pounds off the lens and then given a 10% code too! If you go through TCB you can get another £6 and some pence too. Not bad at all I thought.

Makes them a fair bit cheaper than most others based in the UK and even cheaper in fact than Hdew! Not bad going :)

Last edited:
Back