BARC Meeting Oulton Park 24/3/12. Lotus loses a Wheel

Name
Paul and Sharon
Edit My Images
No
Warning: Picture Heavy, but need to show all of these then you can see how it unfolded the Marshals and Driver were all very lucky. Not upto my usual standard as I wasn't really expecting this. Thanks for looking Paul.

1PW_3027.jpg

1PW_3029.jpg

1PW_3035.jpg

1PW_3037.jpg

1PW_3038.jpg

1PW_3039.jpg

Phew nearly there last lot. :)

1PW_3050.jpg

1PW_3051.jpg

1PW_3064.jpg

1PW_3068.jpg

Last edited:
Glad everyone was ok, that could have turned very nasty very quickly.

Fascinating set as well, I think the content excuses the quality!

Thx for the shots Paul the marshal in the blue hat is my daughter and it bounced where she was stood she was very shaken up but unhurt, Simon the driver of the car went to see her to ask if she ok big big ups to the driver :)

Thanks for putting those on Paul,I wondered if someone had captured it and glad no one got hurt.
Ian

Great sequence :eek:. Thanks for posting

Thanks (y)

Glad everyone was ok, that could have turned very nasty very quickly.

Fascinating set as well, I think the content excuses the quality!

All concerned were very lucky no wonder some were shaken up pretty scary stuff.

Thx for the shots Paul the marshal in the blue hat is my daughter and it bounced where she was stood she was very shaken up but unhurt, Simon the driver of the car went to see her to ask if she ok big big ups to the driver :)

Thanks Alan hope your daughter is ok now really good of the driver to see her must have been worrying for you. See you soon Paul.

Well caught Paul, glad everyone was ok.

Thanks Chris yes at the end of the day not worried about the cars its the people concerned who matter.

when this ancient happened i didn't have my camera out! number 15 im just out of shot i was stood to the left of that

I wasn't ready either hence the shots.

Thanks for putting those on Paul,I wondered if someone had captured it and glad no one got hurt.
Ian

Thanks Ian not usually down there again glad all involved were ok.

Simon would love a copy of these . Pm me and I will let you have his email address. Well caught. . .

Thanks Chris PM sent.

Last edited:
I bet as soon as the shutter stopped clicking you thought thank god Darren wasn't there distracting me :LOL:

Back