BARC Oulton Park 26 May 2008

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
Went too Oulton Park today to see the superkarts. Got a pleasent surprise when the saloon car race came out but that is for another thread ;) It was a bit windy. Some poor sods Audi A4 got written off when a tree fell on it :eek: I shall post the pictures of that later. Enough chat more pictures:

1. A Formula Renault
100_5928.jpg

2. A Mini
100_6053.jpg

3. Another Mini
100_6059.jpg

4. The battle for the lead in the 2CV race
100_6233.jpg

5. Yet another Mini
100_6274.jpg

6. A Mini battle for third!!
100_6281.jpg

7. A Superkart, these are very fast
100_6337.jpg

8. Another mental kart
100_6343.jpg

C and C
Thanks Matt.

Last edited:
Nice shots Matt i bet all three of us were not stood far from each other at some point today i was stood on the inside of Lodge all day i was wearing a blue and white fleece and a baseball cap

Hi,
Nice varied selection there Matt..
Did you have a change of scenery on the outside of the track?
Tough day with the racing.. Shame about the Red flags..
Did you get the Mini in the Water??

Neil

Cheers matey (y) I always go on the outside of the track, I just went further down too cascades this time :) A mini went in the water :eek: Missed that one!!

Nice shots Matt i bet all three of us were not stood far from each other at some point today i was stood on the inside of Lodge all day i was wearing a blue and white fleece and a baseball cap

Cheers (y) I went too lodge for the last 5 minutes of FR quali then never went back for taking pictures!!

Getting better mate., windy every where then, the 125's where cancelled at Donnington Park on Monday due to the high winds.

It will help you no end mate, cant remember where he quili'd tbh either, wasnt the best conditions to quil in either windy all weekend and wet to damp in there quili sessions.

It will help you no end mate, cant remember where he quili'd tbh either, wasnt the best conditions to quil in either windy all weekend and wet to damp in there quili sessions.

He quil'd in 9th! He is doing very well this season :D I know a DSLR will help no end but its the cost of them!

This explains a bit:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYWK0hJB3Ac&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zYWK0hJB3Ac&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Back