Barcelona - Street - Day Two

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Sorry that not all these are 'People and Portraits' - Trying to keep away from typical 'holiday shots' but I think it better to keep all this together.

:) my wife keeps pointing out buildings, I tell her I'll take a photo with it in the background if the right subject comes along.

1. DSC09458 by dancook1982, on Flickr

2. DSC09498 by dancook1982, on Flickr

3. DSC09525 by dancook1982, on Flickr

4. DSC09551 by dancook1982, on Flickr

5 .DSC09565 by dancook1982, on Flickr

6. DSC09567 by dancook1982, on Flickr

7. DSC09634 by dancook1982, on Flickr

8. DSC09733 by dancook1982, on Flickr

1 is cracking, really like it.

If you don't mind me asking, all of the colour shots seem to have the same PP, is that a preset or are you using other jiggery pokery?

1 is cracking, really like it.

If you don't mind me asking, all of the colour shots seem to have the same PP, is that a preset or are you using other jiggery pokery?

I use lightroom to process all my images, when I find settings I like I create a preset and reuse it where I think appropriate :)

Nice set of shots, no.2 cracked me up, brilliant !

Yes. number 2 had the same effect on me. Nice set of images that reminds me I must do another city break to Barcelona, great city.

Love the way you encompass the subjects in such interesting backgrounds, well done on both counts.

Top of my list of European cities to go to - even before I saw these images. Now I want to go even more. Really must make an effort to do even a long weekend there.

Thanks all :) Barcelona is great, having a good time - feet hurt though, walking about 10 miles a day, doesn't sound a lot but on feet a lot.

For anyone planning a trip I'd highly recommend staying in the barri gotic or the born, great photo opportunities round every corner.

Bourne and gothic city is one the best places in town.
Placa Real is another.
Also
Park Güell and Sagrada Familia are quite photogenic as well.
Lots to see and lots to do. Truly great city in my view.

No 4,5,6,7,8 are all seems to be taken around bourne and gothic city I think, I might be wrong though.
They all look familiar to me. I spent a quite bit of time around that area when I was in Barca.

These take me back to when we visited Barcelona last year - a lovely place. Some great shots you have there, which really capture the mood of the place.

Nice stuff Dan how are you coping with all the female company??

They make great camouflage for a person who shoots people in the street, anyone who notices me might feel less weirded out if I have female company.

Other than that I just let them do all the indecision making whilst I keep myself occupied

Great city , loads of photo ops.

Had lunch in the little square shown in No 7 when we were there. Nice!

1, 5 and 6 for me. Can you not process number 1 to have a nicer sky? With the conversion to BnW it looks almost over exposed being just white.

1, 5 and 6 for me. Can you not process number 1 to have a nicer sky? With the conversion to BnW it looks almost over exposed being just white.

I'm happy with it, my monitor is calibrated if that makes a difference.

Back