Bargain of the year.... so far!

Name
andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Canon 40D with 17-85 lens is currently £389 in PC World and Currys!

Not many of them knocking about now and they are the display models but at that price a bit of a bargain!

I've tried getting hold of one but no luck! :(

Might be worth popping into your local branch and have a look

Happy hunting!

It is that, peeps where fighting over them at £546 on ebay!

I saw a 40D on display in pc world a few weeks back with no lens on and no cap so the mirror was nicely on display and seemed to be covered with finger prints...so could require one hell of a clean up if you do find one.

I saw a 40D on display in pc world a few weeks back with no lens on and no cap so the mirror was nicely on display and seemed to be covered with finger prints...so could require one hell of a clean up if you do find one.

haha ok that one might need a wipe over with a wet rag! :naughty:

i'm sure there will be some garbage out there but someone may get lucky with a good one! :D

I saw one in PC world in warrington a couple of months ago, it wasn't as cheap as that, in what looked like a sealed box so I put it in the bargain forum, someone travelled 30 miles for it but when they opened it up it was really battered so I wouldn't travel far for one without confirming the condition first

I think you would be very very lucky to find one in-store anywhere.

I saw one in PC world in warrington a couple of months ago, it wasn't as cheap as that, in what looked like a sealed box so I put it in the bargain forum, someone travelled 30 miles for it but when they opened it up it was really battered so I wouldn't travel far for one without confirming the condition first

totally agree! definitely phone first!

I'm more than happy with my ebay bargain knowing it's brand new and hasn't been thrown about by all and sundry for months and months.

I was tempted to pick one up at that price as a cheap backup/second body to my current 40D (and sell the lens that came with it.)

Unfortunately in my local store (Portsmouth) they didn't have any (apparently one of the staff got it this morning.) Their system showed one in Southampton (Hedge End), but upon calling, they can't seem to find it (although I'm guessing one of their staff has 'reserved' it!)

Back