Bargain: (UK) Sigma 10-20mm

Edit My Images
Yes
If you're after the canon version of this lens it can be had for £299 from the jessops website.

However - If you're a quidco member you can use the discount code 'QUIDCOTEN' and get a further 5% off. (if you want to know what quidco is just ask)

so that's £285 delivered from jessops online - almost as cheap as the VAT avoiding HK imports.

So what is quidco Mike?

lol - it's the best thing since slice bread - go to - http://quidco.com/ - and make an account.

The next time you come to buy something on the internet you use the links through quidco and they give you money back. Some of the best ones are car/home insurance. This money then goes into your account which you can transfer to your paypal or to your normal bank account.

all quidco do it take the first £5 you earn for admin costs - anything after that is yours.

for example > you want to buy a DVD at £15 from HMV which is currently at 10% - you would get £1.50 into your balance.

take out your car insurance through prudential - they'll give you £100 cash back into your quidco account.

This website has saved me a pretty fortune! (it does take you about 2 months to get the money from the point of buying the product to it hitting your quidco balance)

Yep, quidco is well worth registering for and using. I've had a few hundred pounds back for stuff which I would have normally bought anyway, since November :D

Thanks Mike. One more joined.

Cheers m8

Back