Barn Owl

Name
Marco
Edit My Images
No
Just a couple of shots of a Barn Owl ...

Barn Owl - 700mm

i-JLvG6WK-X3.jpg

Barn Owl - 700mm

i-3VG79mD-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Breathtaking images. The colors are amazing..great background, so soothing to look at, the wings are great, perfect timing.

Stunning images the light and conditions really make the bird stand out.
Regards
Richard

Great shot Marco amazing detail on wingspan
GEORGE

Stunning shots. Pin sharp, love them both.

Great images. One of my favourite birds. Bit rare where i live unfortunately.

Simply stunning Marco probably about as good as it gets m8, (y)

Two excellent shots Marco, perfect timing and great background. Is it a wild or captive bird?

:eek::eek::eek: cracking shots of a rarely seen bird :clap:

I love these and I am in no way jealous :bang:

Les :LOL:

Wow wow just stunning both brilliant but no 2 really stands out I need to try harder much harder

Awesome shots! Photography aside how do you go about capturing such a shot, is it patience, practice or luck......... or all 3?

Awesome shots! Photography aside how do you go about capturing such a shot, is it patience, practice or luck......... or all 3?

Probably all 3 if i'm honest ... Patience for the long days of little and sometimes nothing if the light changes drastically ... practice always helps and luck in terms of the light and subject both being in the right place at the right time ... but without putting in the hours you can easily miss out on everything coming together :)

These are very impressive - well done.(y)

Never captured any owls in my lens. They seem to be much more common down south - or I'm just not looking in the right place - I never see them. Perhaps I should just go looking for a Snowy.....;)

Outstanding Marco :1st::clap::clap::clap::clap::love:

Two corkers Marco, beautiful light & stunning detail, top notch mate.

Back