Edit My Images
No
A few more from my collection of barn owls from earlier this year

barnowl746.jpg

barnowl631.jpg

barnowl722.jpg

barnowl671.jpg

Whites look clipped :naughty:

Just kidding Kaz, super set of a fantastic looking bird (y)

Number 1 for me - a set to be proud of there!

One of my most favorite birds Kaz,No1 and 2 are lovely thank's for sharing them...Nige.

Another good set Karen, such a grand bird to see. Number 2 is my favourite of the bunch, it would have been number 1 but the angle of the bird has made the wings look out of proportion to each other which is a shame, not much you can do about that without doing it again and thats not easy. Thanks for sharing (y)

:eek::clap::clap: These are absolutely fantastic. Everything about these pictures are spot on, infact they may be my favourite bird photos ever. :) 2 and 3 are my top favourites. :cool:

No its not easy lol, not with barn owls, everything has to come together and that can take hours on end to get, have hundreds of images and one is never the same so many wing positions etc to capture, not sure what you mean with the first but here is another from the sequence that you may find better, hope your keeping well Trev

barnowl734.jpg

Last edited:
No its not easy lol, not with barn owls, everything has to come together and that can take hours on end to get, have hundreds of images and one is never the same so many wing positions etc to capture, not sure what you mean with the first but here is another from the sequence that you may find better, hope your keeping well Trev
Cheers Kaz, on the first, the birds left wing appears to be longer than the right one, I know its the angle and position of the wings in relation to the camera at the moment you took the shot, but when I noticed it, it stood out to me and over powered the main picture. The last one you posted is a beauty and for me the best on this thread indeed, its abtreat to see :clap:
Am keeping well, thanks for asking, hope you are too. Just dont seem to get the time I need to get out and about these days. I often wish I was back at work again, I had more time then :LOL:

Back