Barry, Dora & Max - Out for a walk!

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
I went out for a walk with my friends and her 3 dogs this afternoon, so I took the camera along to get some shots and I thought I'd share a few. :D

Running by rob_mank, on Flickr

Baz by rob_mank, on Flickr

Max - Whooopeeee by rob_mank, on Flickr

Baz by rob_mank, on Flickr

Max by rob_mank, on Flickr

Dora by rob_mank, on Flickr

Was nice to use my D3 on something fast and boy did they move!!!!! :LOL: but I think it did quite well.

Thanks for looking

C&C Welcome. :)

All look good but number 2 really stands out love the blue in the sky and the way the dog pops, great set

The low view point works brilliantly. You've caught the action, playfulness and beauty of the dogs really well, I would be super impressed if these were mine! (y)

No. 3 for me but then I am very biased towards dalmations, the face on No. 5 is hilarious :)

No.4 is a fabulous shot, brilliant composition with the dog in just the right place, looking just the right way! (y)

No.4 is a fabulous shot, brilliant composition with the dog in just the right place, looking just the right way! (y)

Thank you for taking the time to comment Janice. :) I think that maybe my fav shot too! :)

fantastic shots Rob, please let me know when you are new forest way... I have 3 dogs, lots of great places, but I don't have your eye! :)
x

Thank you very much Maria! :)

:LOL: New Forest is a long way, but if I'm ever down that way I shall let you know!! :D

Great series. The low POV is excellent.

No3 and No5, captures the energy these dogs have perfectly. Plus the dopey tongue hanging out look is priceless.

Back