Barry Sheen..?

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
:LOL: ...took me a few days to spot it eh. :LOL:

Very nice...good choice, me like much, thanks..(y)

Err...Lol, I’m now wandering if that was just an educated guess :thinking: ... or one or more of you know me better than you’re letting on. I say that because my main work van is logo’d up with a Barry Sheen memorial and the number seven plaster everywhere. He's my first childhood hero you see.
So come on, come clean peeps, ...did you know, and how did you know? To much of a coincidence me thinks. :cautious:

Thanks for the effort anyhows, very thoughtful of you indeed.

:D

i admit, im stalking you....

actually no, its cos im of that age when you think of Bikers and you think Hells Angels and Barry Sheen

heh..no...

im normally a good judge of character, couple of minor blips but generally spot on

matty said:
heh..no...

im normally a good judge of character, couple of minor blips but generally spot on

Terrible judge of good music though......:eek::wacky:

hoi!

nothing wrong with T'Pau, Rick Astley or the mighty Scorpions!

One for forbidenbikker, had to blank out friends face as haven't got time to ask him if he didn't mind me posting this...

sheen.jpg

Ah yes Barry’s RGV 500 Gp bike...I'm sure I have a shot just like that somewhere, can't find it though....its on film, so not so easy to find. :LOL:

I met Barry once, coming out of the toilet block at Donnington Park. I was about 17 but I can remember it vividly.
Me... "Err...slightly stuttering and very nervous "Hello Mr Sheen, could I have your Autograph please"
Barry.. "Yeah sure can"
Me...Silence.
Barry...."Have you got a pen and paper then" grinning at me.
Me... "Err no, sorry sir I haven’t"...silence.
Barry Laughing..."Well next time then Kido" ...ruffled my hair, winked at me and walked off.
Me... Silence.

My Claim to fame; Barry Sheen Ruffled my hair. :LOL: :LOL:

I can't help but think your mates a little over dressed for a museum visit Glen ;)

Marianne i was thinking of you just today, wondering how i can combine yours and chuckles titles.....hmmmm

Ah yes of course, it was an annual dinner for the institute of directors, hence the DJ's.

i met barry sheene several times, as i used to marshall at mallory park, donnington, brands etc, and i have picked him up before now too, a great chap, sadly missed.
my helmet was also a copy of his, although i painted it myself.

Glen said:
Ah yes of course, it was an annual dinner for the institute of directors, hence the DJ's.

Well you have to spend the shareholders monies somehow eh. :D

Hi Boon, You've picked him Up, Wow. ;) ...didn't ruffle your hair though did he. :razz: ;) :LOL:

I bet I’ve got loads of piccies of you somewhere in my collection, very tempted to go through hundreds of eighties shots now, most of them are Barry, or a blurred Barry

...I shan't though cos my scanners bust, so I can post it up or anything.

Are you still into bikes and/or racing then Boon, I can't remember seeing any threads?

i haven't done any threads relating to it, not a thing i often mention, i got patted on the shoulder by Agostini for letting him out of a van he was locked in, talked to phil read, paul smart, john cooper, tony jefferies etc not sure if you remember them, saw mike hailwood on the big ducati at mallory, great times.
i have often thought of getting another bike, but as my house is so awkward to get around the back, i would have nowhere to leave it, and also my knees now have acute arthritis and i'm not sure i could hold one up.

No not my share holders, just tagged along on an invite from my dad-in-law.

Boon said:
i haven't done any threads relating to it, not a thing i often mention, i got patted on the shoulder by Agostini for letting him out of a van he was locked in, talked to phil read, paul smart, john cooper, tony jefferies etc not sure if you remember them, saw mike hailwood on the big ducati at mallory, great times.
i have often thought of getting another bike, but as my house is so awkward to get around the back, i would have nowhere to leave it, and also my knees now have acute arthritis and i'm not sure i could hold one up.

Wow, I was out-staged before mate, no need to rub it in. I have heard of a most of those obviously, but yes, all before my time... Impressive list, do you have shots or anything.

Just an idea, I know, way too expensive, but these trikes are very nice....their are simpler versions available, I just couldn't find them.

Back