Baseball

Edit My Images
No
The oxford Kings.

Sorry about the backround, this is a public sports field.

IMG_5334_Done_filtered_cropped_resized.jpg

IMG_5441_Done_Recropped_resized.jpg

Like the second one - real sharp - the ball in the first one is a bit confusing!

Like the first one, made me want to get out the way!

First one for me as well, the only 'improvement' for that I could think of if you could have upped the f-stop ,so that you would still have had fast enough shutter speed, so the ball would also have been in focus.
I know that is asking almost impossible things...but it was such a good shot that it was the only thing I could come up with.

Both great shots - number one has the desired effect on me - duck!!!

Very good - any more from the same session?

First one for me as well, the only 'improvement' for that I could think of if you could have upped the f-stop ,so that you would still have had fast enough shutter speed, so the ball would also have been in focus.
I know that is asking almost impossible things...but it was such a good shot that it was the only thing I could come up with.

As a baseball fan, having the ball 'frozen' and in focus would look very weird, both because I know it's really moving fast and spinning fast, and because I'm used to head on shots of pitchers with a blurry ball in them on MLB websites etc.
This shot (minus the unavoidable background) is as good as anything I've seen. It's top notch, very well done.

Back