Bath & Bristol

Ricardodaforce

Self requested ban
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
I particularly like 3,5 and 6 out those. Narrowing it down, 5 and 6, then would say 6 is my best.

5 is a nice shot considering you shot into the sun.

Some very nice photos there!!

I live in Bath and sometimes do forget how much great photography sites i have on my door step!!

absolutely stunning...!!!:)

Not sure if you would mind sharing how were such beautiful shots captured -

- Were these shot RAW?
- Is there any PP involved?
- and love the water in 1 & 5? how were these achieved?

Thanks..

- Were these shot RAW?

Thanks..

Im sure the water is all sloping inwards, thus meaning there is movement of the water, and presumably this shot was shot with a slow enough shutter speed to catch the movement

3 and 6 are my favourites

5 & 6 are both really nice,

Some very nice photos there!!

I live in Bath and sometimes do forget how much great photography sites i have on my door step!!

Im sure the water is all sloping inwards, thus meaning there is movement of the water, and presumably this shot was shot with a slow enough shutter speed to catch the movement

- Were these shot RAW?

Thanks..

Thanks everyone. All are jpegs, a little bit of contrast and tonal tweaking in pp and the water effects are the results of long exposures.

blade_922 said:

Ricardodaforce said:
Thanks everyone. All are jpegs, a little bit of contrast and tonal tweaking in pp and the water effects are the results of long exposures.

Some real nice pictures there but number six just has that something special about it

I like 2, 5 and 6...

2, I like the fact you have zoned into a particular feature (lamp maybe) and you can see this being utilized in the back ground...(small thing I would like to see the back ground just a little more to see the lamps in the background)

5, The Sun just peering through to the left which’s adds a nice tone and shadows to the picture,...very nice.

6,Brilliant.... captured the moment the lighting and the slow shutter speed was spot on...the only annoying little thing is the light in just above the right hand tunnel...seems to draw my eye and can't see what is causing the light.

Great set ...

Some real nice pictures there but number six just has that something special about it

Thank you!

I like 2, 5 and 6...

2, I like the fact you have zoned into a particular feature (lamp maybe) and you can see this being utilized in the back ground...(small thing I would like to see the back ground just a little more to see the lamps in the background)

5, The Sun just peering through to the left which’s adds a nice tone and shadows to the picture,...very nice.

6,Brilliant.... captured the moment the lighting and the slow shutter speed was spot on...the only annoying little thing is the light in just above the right hand tunnel...seems to draw my eye and can't see what is causing the light.

Great set ...

It's a spotlight illuminating the bridge, and you're right, it's distracting!

Last edited:
I to have just had a weekend in Bath and I like #3 and #8 as they brought back memory's of my visit:thumbs
Gary.

Very nice Ric.
No 6 looks VG. Also like 2 & 1.
Would like to follow in your shoes and take a few shots in these locations too.

Great set of photos, and no hdr needed. What lens were you using?

dekeyboy said:
Great set of photos, and no hdr needed. What lens were you using?

Thank you. I'd NEVER do HDR, I'm firmly in the hate it camp!

I tended to use a Sigma 10-20mm and Nikkor 35mm f1.8

Cheers

Back