Bathtime for the Starling family

Name
Natasha Balletta
Edit My Images
No
Hi I took these pictures in my back garden, I had great fun photographing the starlings in the bird bath :), sometimes the baby starlings are impatient for their food :LOL:

Thanks for looking,C&C welcome :)

nice captures they are noisy devils aren t they

Hi I agree, the starlings are noisy especially when they argue over food (they love the suet bar and meal worms) :LOL: Even though their noisy, they're always fun to watch and photograph, I probably sound sad saying this :LOL: but the garden wouldn't be the same without the starlings (they're part of the family, you get used to having them in the garden) :)

Your post goes back a way I know, but as a relative newcomer to this lovely forum even old threads are new to me. And your pefectly timed Starling shot is just a joy. Later I shall post your Starling's Aussie cousin that looks very similar indeed - maybe it's ancestors were sent to Tasmania in a prison hulk for stealing fruit, just as one of mine was! Thanks Natasha.

Nice catch Natasha. Apart from being noisy find that they hog the feeders as well.

Well caught Natasha :) They are amusing, but they'll eat you out of house and home if you let em :)

Back