Bathtime!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
My son Isaac really not enjoying being given a bath by his gran :D . He was 2 weeks old when I took these, and in the week or so since he has started to enjoy bathtime a bit more!!

Both taken with 35mm Pentax Spotmatic and Pentacon 50mm @f1.8, at around 1/30 exposure. Film is Kodak Pro BW400, negatived scanned on Epson V500.

b+w8.jpg

b+w9.jpg

I prefer the second one, no disrespect at all but the first one of him doesnt even look like a baby, it looks like a doll. You've caught the shot at just the wrong time I feel.

Get some of him smiling :)

Aww bless him! He looks so distraught in the first one! But then kind of strangely calm in the second :) Good choice shooting them in black and white! I like, although its a shame the shadows in the second one are a little distracting. He is lovely! :)

aww those are both adorable shots of him. I really like them in the black and white too. Brings back memories,lol I remember that quivering little cry at bathtime,lol Luckily it doesn't take long before their lovin bathtime,lol

Jewel

Thanks for the comments all! It is a shame about the shadows in #2 but unfortunately that's due to my mums strangely large head :D

Babies do tend to look a bit odd when they are throwing a benny! Devil child one minute, butter wouldn't melt the next :)

Just for Betty..... :)

colour1.jpg

Back