Bay I TLR Lens Cap

Edit My Images
No
Anyone know where I can get one which isn't prohibitively priced? I don't need one which was handcrafted by a Rollei factory line, just one that is functional.

Tempted to just get this but I don't like buying stuff from across the pond unless I have to!

If its any help, my experience is good. Comes quicker than much from this country, well made and as described, and thats better than from some ebayers here!

Trouble is being plastic, you know the fit is likely to be iffy. Loose fit and quickly wares leading to lost caps, thats why folk pay for an original that bayonet fits. Still, needs must eh?

Funny old world when the lens caps are worth more than I paid for the whole camera! :bonk:

Oh, that's good to actually hear from someone who's bought them - that's something I quite dislike about eBay, you can see that x number of people bought the product but you don't get their individual review of the product and whether they were happy or not, just generic seller/buyer feedback.

So I'm guessing you just push them on the front?

I have a friend with a Mamiyaflex, it has separate lens caps made of stainless steel, if you're not bothered just buy 2 49mm or whatever size they are push-on lens caps..:)

Well mine do and they look the same. Sorry, don't know whether I've dealt with this dealer or some other.

To be honest, I think you'd be better off paying a bit more for a case, or just bite the bullet and get an original cap. Better than nothing may be, but only just. Their such a sloppy fit on my cameras. Your experience might be different.

Back