BB Olympic Warm Up

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
A few shots from Great Britains Olympic men's and women's basketball warm up games from the weekend plus a couple of the halftime entertainment......

(1)
i-QTQQpHt-X3.jpg

(2)
i-j4TTCRc-X3.jpg

(3)
i-vpfDVVJ-X3.jpg

(4)
i-VjknNz9-X3.jpg

(5)
i-tHMw6nB-X3.jpg

(6)
i-HpHCcg2-X3.jpg

TFL Ian.

Very good set, No2 is a belter, the interaction between the 2 players lifts this image.

Cracking set there Ian, I personally am finding it hard to fault them. (y)

I can imagine the GB guy in no2 saying "Who do you think you are....Ronaldo"

Awesome set of images Ian, as Les has already mentioned, the interaction between the 2 guys in #2 is pretty special, great capture.

I particularly like #4 too the PP has been nicely done.
Did he use a trampoline?

Great pictures as usual Ian, I love em all, the quality shines out (y)

I always enjoy looking at your work, very well done.:)

All the best,
Stew.

Very good set, No2 is a belter, the interaction between the 2 players lifts this image.

Thanks Les.

Cracking set there Ian, I personally am finding it hard to fault them. (y)

I can imagine the GB guy in no2 saying "Who do you think you are....Ronaldo"

Thanks Martin.

Awesome set of images Ian, as Les has already mentioned, the interaction between the 2 guys in #2 is pretty special, great capture.

I particularly like #4 too the PP has been nicely done.
Did he use a trampoline?

Thanks. Yes they are called 'Crazy Dunkers' from France who use trampolines and make a good half time entertainment along with the cheerleaders ;)

Great pictures as usual Ian, I love em all, the quality shines out (y)

I always enjoy looking at your work, very well done.:)

All the best,
Stew.

Thanks Stew.

Good set, although my favourite has to be the last one, got a good sense of action to it.

Really like all of those mate.

I take it you're working as a photographer courtside? doing the same during the olympics if so?

P-E said:
A few shots from Great Britains Olympic men's and women's basketball warm up games from the weekend plus a couple of the halftime entertainment......

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

(5)

(6)

TFL Ian.

Hi Ian some great shots like the lighting in 3 and 4.

Thanks Chris

Really like all of those mate.

I take it you're working as a photographer courtside? doing the same during the olympics if so?

Thanks Ash. I was covering it for the local papers and unfortunately I won't be heading South for the Olympics.

Back