BBC are using my shots

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks,

I just got an email from the BBC who want to use my Taunton 10K shots for the BBC Somerset website.

:woot:

Excellent :clap:

Just out of interest, how did they get to see them? Did you email them to the BBC or did they find them on your website ? :shrug:

Rich

Excellent :clap:

Just out of interest, how did they get to see them? Did you email them to the BBC or did they find them on your website ? :shrug:

I emailed them in to the regional section of the website. I also sent them to the local paper and to the official race photographers (asking for work!) but not heard back from them yet :(

I emailed them in to the regional section of the website. I also sent them to the local paper and to the official race photographers (asking for work!) but not heard back from them yet :(

Nice initiative. Hope the other lot get back to you too. :)

well done!

nice! :) I wonder if I'll ever get one photograph published some day. :D

Becareful, they often take ownership/copyright of the file and you never see any money so make sure that you get some money.

Carl.

Becareful, they often take ownership/copyright of the file and you never see any money so make sure that you get some money.

Carl.

I knew what the BBC deal was before I sent the shots, not a problem as it's the exposure I'm after at the moment :)

nice! :) I wonder if I'll ever get one photograph published some day. :D

go to any photo printing site, buy a photo book and then you have 20 pages of your work published!

go to any photo printing site, buy a photo book and then you have 20 pages of your work published!

LOL - theres hope for me yet :LOL:

Well Done & Congratulations on the Beeb :clap:

WOW BBC well done....very posh!! :D

doh! that doesn't count. :nono:

Nicely done :) As long as you're happy about the issues its nice to see your work on the BBC site :D

Thanks everyone!

Another update, the official photographers I emailed the shots to have got back to me to arrange a chat.... I think today gets marked on the calendar as a good one :D

Back