BBC Red Button Help!

Name
Lennard
Edit My Images
Yes
I suspect the answer is NO!

But is there a way to Record anything from the Red Button output?

SKY Q or YouView Box.

I suspect the answer is NO!

But is there a way to Record anything from the Red Button output?

SKY Q or YouView Box.

I know nothing of the above two boxes but my (now very old) TVonics PVR can record it, is a twin tuner Freeview box that can record up to 245 hours.

Though TVonics went out if business you afaik can still get Humax models......so another box but it can be done based on the way my TVonics works i.e if you can watch (via the PVR Freeviewyou box you can record it.

HTH :)

I have recorded BBC red button services by setting the freeview box up to record channel 601 (BBC RB1)

"BBC Red Button currently provides one video stream to all platforms, which can be accessed directly from Freeview channel 601, Freesat channel 981, Sky channel 980 and Virgin Media channel 991, however the feed is standard definition only. "

Just to confirm one can record on Humax Freeview hard disk recorder — I know that doesn’t help you — though they are cheap to buy used — especially the one without a disk but you can record to external disk. Everything anyone ever wanted to know about (and some you’d rather not) about Humax TVRs is here:
https://hummy.tv/forum/

Back