BBC's 'the voice'

mex

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
Yes
Whats the bloody point? BBC 1 runs the voice (aka " lets try and resurrect your already failed singing career") why hav'nt any of the judges got the goolies to tell them " now look, you were crap the first time you tried to make it and your still crap,and I sang with Elvis":bonk:

I can appreciate new comers who have come in off the road,but some of the contestants have already been in groups or failed as solo singers. One of the opening rounds had one of the girls from 'Bucks Fizz' for crying out loud, trying her hand at a soloist,maybe its just that her bank balance is'nt as it once was?.

I avoid watching programs like this entirely but in respect of the ex Bucks Fizz member, she's probably just trying to earn a living the best way she can, I wouldn't knock her for that.

If you don't like it and you know you are not going to enjoy it, don't watch it. Then it has no effect on you whatsoever (y)

I do not like TV talent shows, I know they will make me angry so I do not watch them :cool:

I wish I had the choice not to watch it, with 2 teenage daughters and a wife who thinks she is a teenager,all I can say is thank heavens there is no phone vote.

The Buck's Fizz one had to leave the group after a coach crash left her in a coma.

I don't begrudge her trying to do what she loves whilst she still can.
As for the others, who cares..
The show is called the voice.. Background or previous experience is irrelevant. If you have the voice and get chosen, you go through.

I hate watching it to be honest, the amount of people that I've seen who have decent voices and don't get picked because 'I already have someone like you on my team' has been said is stupid. Did the winner from last year even do anything at all with their win?

I hate watching it to be honest, the amount of people that I've seen who have decent voices and don't get picked because 'I already have someone like you on my team' has been said is stupid. Did the winner from last year even do anything at all with their win?

:thinking: no idea. Who was it that won?

In a word no, but that was down to her, not the program. She refused to do any gigs or any publicity.

Well at least I know it's a her, still, what is the point of going on such a show and not wanting to further your talents more at the end of it? I just don't get that? :thinking:

I have no idea. One quote in the paper said she didn't want to be famous, just sing.

Surely she could have done that without going on the program.

Whats the bloody point? BBC 1 runs the voice (aka " lets try and resurrect your already failed singing career") why hav'nt any of the judges got the goolies to tell them " now look, you were crap the first time you tried to make it and your still crap,and I sang with Elvis":bonk:

I can appreciate new comers who have come in off the road,but some of the contestants have already been in groups or failed as solo singers. One of the opening rounds had one of the girls from 'Bucks Fizz' for crying out loud, trying her hand at a soloist,maybe its just that her bank balance is'nt as it once was?.

PUB.

From what I have seen that Danny bloke is a complete and utter numpty.

I hate him personally, I just call him 'the bloke from The Script'. :LOL:

I have no idea. One quote in the paper said she didn't want to be famous, just sing.

Surely she could have done that without going on the program.

Yeah, I'm sure that she could have done that by just doing gigs at her locals or even singing in her mirror at home!

If she hadn't gone on the show another good singer might have had the chance to get further in their career. :thumbsdown:

Back