BDS Rd3 Innerleithen

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I haven't been here for a while as work has been getting in the way and instead of being out photographing horse trials I have been going back to my roots.
I started off years ago photographing downhill mountain bike races when I was out with an injury. I got a few shots from the race run on Sunday, I try not to use a flash because as a rider myself I some times find them distracting.

All comments welcome.

_Z7A4210 by littledavehedgehog, on Flickr

_Z7A4143 by littledavehedgehog, on Flickr

_Z7A3750 by littledavehedgehog, on Flickr

Like these lots!! I'm an ex downhiller who also spends most of my time these days photographing equestrian events .... dh is so much fun just started to hurt too much when I fell off and I used to fall off big time!!

Nice shot of Sam, although it would be a bit more pleasing to the eye if he wasn't so central in the frame

Thanks for the comments guys, I think I should not have zoomed in as far so it allowed me a little room to crop to suit and put Sam slightly more off centre.
I am still trying to race Marc I have been out for the last 12 months with ligament, muscle and nerve damage so just trying to get out with the camera a bit.

Back