Bealach na Bà

Looks even better to cycle down :banana:

Interesting picture and certainly a different angle nice
I knew that response was coming. Depends if you're a psychotic cyclist or not :) Bet it would be good to drive a car up at speed as well! Like a mini Stelvio Pass.

I knew that response was coming. Depends if you're a psychotic cyclist or not :) Bet it would be good to drive a car up at speed as well! Like a mini Stelvio Pass.
Would be good for top gear but saying that they need presenters first who could drive it :D

I like the idea but it loses the sense of steepness of the road, which is really something.

Although the switchbacks suggest there might be a gradient that cant be seen from the air!

Hi David, I like this. I find the general shape of the road that you've captured very pleasing. The bodies of water that surround it also intrigue me; I wonder if there is more to be done with your drone and exploring these pools from above. Although if your passion if for the road then obviously ignore me :D.

Certainly makes for a great image. I think however I would like to crop a bit off the top, just below the passing place in the road at the top left as it brings the first hairpin a bit closer to the edge and helps balance it a little better IMO. Would certainly love to drive it having seen in car footage though it seems it's a magnet for cyclists.

Back