Beautiful sunrise

Edit My Images
Yes
I was lucky enough to get what was a glorious sunrise this morning. Lovely clear day and a pretty sky. Hope you like the shot. Comments and thoughts would be great.

ojfinalsmall.jpg

Great shot, this place would be ideal to "paint with light" on a night time (long exposure)

Just brick up the hole window then ? the shutters are an eye sore full stop !

Yep i guess I could clone the shutters out altogether but then it would leave just the little bit at the top of the window, or clone the shutters and windows all out as you say. I'll have play with it and see what it looks like. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
Just being honest IMO because of those shutters I would most definitely lean towards a silhouette :) straight lines within the shutters ? what ? ok then get the residents to open them eyesore shutters lol, then capture the washing hanging out to dry on the line then we would be on to a winner? IMO

Last edited:
Just being honest IMO because of those shutters I would most definitely lean towards a silhouette :) straight lines within the shutters ? what ? ok then get the residents to open them eyesore shutters lol, then capture the washing hanging out to dry on the line then we would be on to a winner? IMO

Did a quick version of a silhouette. It certainly gets rid of the shutters! :)

ojsil.jpg

Last edited:
Much better just tread careful with horizon lynton is about, more of a serious note, I appreciate you taking on my opinions etc and thats all it is, great location you have their where you using any filters ? its got 10 stop written all over it minus the shutters ;)

Last edited:
Not easy working with Jpeg here is what I was trying to explain and yes :beer: plenty has been sunk this evening, been such a busy week lol still find the shutters a pain in the ?

5838620b.jpg

Shutters still need to be removed do you not agree ? then the light reflecting from the glass would be a keeper would it not ?

Last edited:
Nice one such a shame they have added them, maybe you could get the keepers to open them for you one day GREAT LOCATION ?

Thanks for sharing

Kevin (y)

Shutters still need to be removed do you not agree ? then the light reflecting from the glass would be a keeper would it not ?

you really dont like them shutter do you Kevin :LOL:

although that said I have to agree with you

Les (y)

The shutters really don't bother me. I think it's a cracking shot! Beautiful setting and lovely sky.

my kingdom for that shot
its well distorted and composed to give a true wide angle shot
cheers
geof

I'm not going to even mention the s....... whoops almost :)

Seriously, I like the image (with reduced halo). I think the composition and lighting are spot on. Where is it?

Back