Beautiful young lady Nguyễn Lona

I like everything about this aside from the yellowing of the teeth and eyes brought about in part by the slightly under exposed areas of the shot which lack contrast. This could pop a lot more with a little work on the image.

I like everything about this aside from the yellowing of the teeth and eyes brought about in part by the slightly under exposed areas of the shot which lack contrast. This could pop a lot more with a little work on the image.
I agree about the teeth and eyes but at the end of the day her teeth are yellow and she has a doggie left eye..........I prefer to portray them as they are :)

Neil

I agree about the teeth and eyes but at the end of the day her teeth are yellow and she has a doggie left eye..........I prefer to portray them as they are :)

lol Could still pop a little more albeit with the yellow teeth and doggie left eye just to maintain subject accuracy of course. :)

Neil
She doesn’t have yellow teeth,at least not in the other photos of her posted on July 23rd,,they are a lovely white,unless she’s used whitener on them for the other photos ;)

Last edited:
It looks underexposed to me- maybe a lift in exposure using a small fill flash or reflector would have helped ?

Back